- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
J Boog - Wash House Ting
- Write a Review
- #K58263 000000000 K58263000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/14/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 release. J Boog is the premier Hawaiian reggae artist. Raised...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/14/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 release. J Boog is the premier Hawaiian reggae artist. Raised in Compton, CA and now splitting his time between Hawaii and California, he has grown to be a household name in the world of reggae. His last album, Backyard Boogie has scanned 22,000 units to date and was such a classic album that he has toured consistently from that release in 2011 to now. Earlier this year, he released an EP to get fans ready for the full release of Wash House Ting. The album is highly anticipated and features reggae legends, Buju Banton, Gramps Morgan, Fiji, Chaka Demus, and more.;Track List:1. Nuh Wan Dat;2. Don't Worry;3. Let Me Love You;4. Good Cry (Feat. Chaka Demus);5. Rose Petals;6. Sweet Love;7. I Got You (Feat. Aaradhna);8. Blaze It for Days (Feat. Lion Fiyah Gappy Ranks);9. Cut This Off (Feat. Tenelle);10. See Dem Deh;11. Brighter Days;12. Lock It Off (Feat. Fiji);13. Vex Me;14. Raggamuffin (Feat. Buju Banton Gramps Morgan);Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.