- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
J Dilla - Donuts (Smile Cover)
- Write a Review
- K57478 000000000 K57478000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/04/2011;Notes:Back late 2005 when Stones Throw were getting ready to release J Dilla's Donuts, they made a casual decision to use a d...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/04/2011;Notes:Back late 2005 when Stones Throw were getting ready to release J Dilla's Donuts, they made a casual decision to use a drawing for the cover of the 2 LP vinyl release, rather than the standard cover photo of Dilla used for the other releases. Fast forward 6 years to 2011, the retailer Urban Outfitters asked Stones Throw if they could carry the album in their stores. Of course, they say. One other request, they say, we'd like the cover with Dilla's face? Well, why not? So here it is, better late than never: J Dilla's classic album Donuts now released on vinyl with the smile on the cover. Cover & illustrations by Jeff Jank photo of Dilla by Andrew Gura.;Track List:1. Donuts (Outro);2. Workinonit;3. Waves;4. Light My Fire;5. The New;6. Stop;7. People;8. The Diff'rence;9. Mash;10. Time: The Donut of the Heart;11. Glazed;12. Airworks;13. Lightworks;14. Stepson of the Clapper;15. The Twister (Huh What);16. One Eleven;17. Two Can Win;18. Don't Cry;19. Anti-American Graffiti;20. Geek Down;21. Thunder;22. Gobstopper;23. One for Ghost;24. Dilla Says Go;25. Walkinonit;26. The Factory;27. U-Love;28. Hi;29. Bye;30. Last Donut of the Night;31. Donuts (Intro)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.