- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackie Shane - Live
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K78130 000000000 K78130000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2015;Notes:An outrageous Rhythm & Blues singer whose spectacular performances ripped up Toronto " the Good " in the early to late ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2015;Notes:An outrageous Rhythm & Blues singer whose spectacular performances ripped up Toronto " the Good " in the early to late 1960's largely overlooked by the music historians during an era that saw the city give birth to better known as the musical springboard of Neil Young, Joni Mitchel, Ian & Sylvia, Gordon Lightfoot, The Paupers, Steppenwolf, The Band, (and yes) Ricky James among many others. Originally a female impersonator, Jackie Shane, born & raised in Nashville Tenn., toured the "Chitlin' Circuit" opening for performers like Etta James. A chance encounter at Montreal's Esquire Show Bar circa 1962 landed Jackie the lead vocalist spot with Washington, DC's R'n B Jazz outfit Frank Motley & The Motley Crew. Motley & Crew had found the promised land in Toronto, Canada, their new home base and they had now found a sensational front " man ". Jackie Shane's 1st recording of William Bell's " Any Other Way " released regionally on Boston's Cookin' Label and Nationally on the Sue label landed the #2 spot on Toronto's mighty CHUM Radio Chart in the spring of 1963. It remained in the charts for 20 weeks!;Track List:1. Dual Trumpet Bounce;2. High Heel Sneakers;3. Knock on Wood;4. Money;5. Raindrops;6. You're the One;7. Don't Play That Song;8. Papa's Got a Brand New Bag;9. Any Other Way;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.