- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jacqueline du Pré - Cello Concerto Sea Pictures
- Write a Review
- #K77703 000000000 K77703000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Elgar: Cello Concerto, Sea Pictures (Vinyl) - At the premiere of Elgar's Cello Concerto in 1919, John Barbirolli - hims...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2017;Notes:Elgar: Cello Concerto, Sea Pictures (Vinyl) - At the premiere of Elgar's Cello Concerto in 1919, John Barbirolli - himself a cellist - was playing in the London Symphony Orchestra. When he recorded the work in 1965 he chose Jacqueline du Pré as soloist and she remains inextricably linked with this elegiac, but passionate work. Barbirolli's special affection for Elgar's music is just as evident in the glorious account of Sea Pictures with Janet Baker and the Philharmonia Orchestra.;Track List:1. Cello Concerto in E minor Op. 85: I. Adagio - Moderato;2. Cello Concerto in E minor Op. 85: II. Lento - Allegro Molto;3. Cello Concerto in E minor Op. 85: III. Adagio;4. Cello Concerto in E minor Op. 85: IV. Allegro - Moderato - Cadenza - Allegro Ma Non Troppo - Adagi;5. Sea Pictures Op. 37: I. Sea Slumber-Song;6. Sea Pictures Op. 37: II. in Haven (Capri);7. Sea Pictures Op. 37: III. Sabbath Morning at Sea;8. Sea Pictures Op. 37: IV. Where Corals Lie;9. Sea Pictures Op. 37: V. the Swimmer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.