- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
James Brown - Slaughter's Big Rip-off (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46382 000000000 L46382000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/05/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Originally released in 1973, the soundtrack to Slaughter's Big Rip Off has been h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/05/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Originally released in 1973, the soundtrack to Slaughter's Big Rip Off has been hailed as a classic blaxploitation soundtrack. Slaughter's Big Rip-Off is a 1973 film directed by Gordon Douglas and written by Charles Eric Johnson. The film stars Jim Brown, Ed McMahon, Don Stroud, Brock Peters, Gloria Hendry and Dick Anthony. The film was released on August 31, 1973, by American International Pictures. It is the sequel to the 1972 film Slaughter. Jim Brown returned as Slaughter in this 1973 blaxploitation sequel, which featured (as did Black Caesar from that same year) a soundtrack by James Brown. The heavy grooves of "Sexy, Sexy, Sexy" gave Brown a #6 R&B hit that joins "Happy for the Poor" (a new spin on "Gimme Some More" by the J.B.'s), "Brother Rapp" (his own 1970 smash), the horns-and-strings-powered "Tryin' to Get Over, " the slow, funky blues "Big Strong" and more.;Track List:1. Down And Out In New York City;2. Blind Man Can See It;3. Sportin' Life;4. Dirty Harri;5. The Boss;6. Make It Good To Yourself;7. Mama Feelgood;8. Mama's Dead;9. White Lightning (I Mean Moonshine);10. Chase;11. Like It Is Like It Was;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.