- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
James Brown - Try Me
- Write a Review
- #K74746 000000000 K74746000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/23/2014;Notes:When James Brown and His Famous Flames finally scored a second hit with their 11th single, "Try Me," King Records const...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/23/2014;Notes:When James Brown and His Famous Flames finally scored a second hit with their 11th single, "Try Me," King Records constructed this 16-track LP, including the hit along with both sides of three of it's follow-ups, "I Want You So Bad"/"There Must Be a Reason," "I've Got to Change"/"It Hurts to Tell You," and "Got to Cry"/"It Was You" the B-side of a fourth follow-up, "Don't Let It Happen to Me" the 1957 single "Can't Be the Same"/"Gonna Try" the 1957 B-sides "I Won't Plead No More" and "Messing With the Blues" the B-side of Brown's first hit ("Please Please Please"), "Why Do You Do Me" and three other stray tracks. The earliest work especially sounded more like that of a do wop group rather than that of a gritty R&B solo singer. None of it measured up to "Try Me," but you could see what Brown had been aiming at, and if the set list comprised what were in effect James Brown's greatest flops, circa 1959, it demonstrated that he possessed as much promise as fervor. (Try Me! Was reissued in 1964 under the title The Unbeatable James Brown: 16 Hits.);Track List:1. Please Please Please;2. Think;3. Just You And Me Darling;4. I Don't Mind;5. I've Got Money;6. I Want You So Bad;7. Shout And Shimmy;8. I Don't Know;9. Baby You're Right;10. Try Me;11. Night Train;12. I've Got To Change;13. I'll Go Crazy;14. Lost Someone;15. This Old Heart;16. Bewildered;17. And I Do Just What I Want;18. Good Good Lovin';19. Mashed Potatoes U.S. A.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.