- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
James Carr - Best Of
- Write a Review
- L28541 000000000 L28541000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/01/2017;Notes:To complement our new "Best Of James Carr" CD we also have an abridged - and limited edition - album version, to satisf...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/01/2017;Notes:To complement our new "Best Of James Carr" CD we also have an abridged - and limited edition - album version, to satisfy the needs of vinyl-aholics everywhere. Carr had two original album releases in the 1970s but never a "Greatest Hits" collection - so this album and it's CD counterpart, timed to coincide with the 50th anniversary of Carr's best-known and best-loved 45 'Dark End Of The Street', is both long overdue and right on time. It's 14 selections include all of Carr's US R&B and Pop hits from 'You've Got My Mind Messed Up' through to his version of the Bee Gees' 'To Love Somebody', a pair of fan favourites from his original UK albums and several great tracks that have never been released on vinyl in the UK before. As popular with his fans now as he ever was, this collection will keep long-time admirers happy and bring many new ones into the James Carr fan club.;Track List:1. The Dark End of the Street;2. Love Attack;3. Freedom Train;4. Pouring Water on a Drowning Man;5. A Lucky Loser;6. You Hurt So Good;7. Let's Face Facts;8. You've Got My Mind Messed Up;9. A Man Needs a Woman;10. To Love Somebody;11. I'm a Fool for You;12. Your Love Made a U-Turn;13. I Don't Want to Be Hurt Any More;14. Let It Happen
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.