- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
James Hand - Mighty Lonesome Man
- Write a Review
- #K78842 000000000 K78842000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/01/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release from one of the best-kept secrets in Country Music today. James Hand is one of the most...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/01/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release from one of the best-kept secrets in Country Music today. James Hand is one of the most authentic singer/songwriters by his peers, with a gift of prose that transcends time. Returning with another fistful of enduring heartbreakers interspersed with toe-tappers like Johnny Cash's "Get Rhythm", Mighty Lonesome Man will further establish James Hand as one of today's preeminent country singer/songwriters. In the words of another legend: "Folks, like I said before and it's Still True: James Hand is the real deal!"- Willie Nelson.;Track List:1. Mighty Lonesome Man;2. Years I've Been Loving You;3. Lesson in Depression;4. Please Me When You Can;5. The Drought;6. Old Man Henry;7. Now Not Later;8. My Witness;9. Wish You Would Kiss Me;10. You Almost Fell;11. Favorite Fool;12. You Were with Me Then
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.