- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
James Taylor - Live
- Write a Review
- K60651 000000000 K60651000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:Limited double 180 gram audiophile vinyl pressing in gatefold sleeve plus insert. Live is not just the 15th album by Ja...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:Limited double 180 gram audiophile vinyl pressing in gatefold sleeve plus insert. Live is not just the 15th album by James Taylor, it's also the singer/songwriter's very first live record. Recorded during a tour in November of 1992, the multi-platinum album was originally released in 1993 and peaked at #20 on Billboard magazine's Billboard 200. A live James Taylor album had been suggested, demanded and contemplated for many years but never had all the necessary elements fallen into place together. Until the tour that had been planned specifically to record this live album. The best performances from 14 shows were chosen, mixed and assembled into this record. The double album includes such James Taylor tunes as 'You've Got A Friend', 'Something In The Way She Moves', 'Country Road' and 'Fire And Rain'. With fully remastered audio, this double album is available on vinyl for the very first time.;Track List:1. Sweet Baby James;2. Traffic Jam;3. Handy Man;4. Your Smiling Face;5. Secret O'Life;6. Shed a Little Light;7. Everybody Has the Blues;8. Mexico;9. Millworker;10. Country Road;11. Fire and Rain;12. Shower the People;13. Walking Man;14. Riding on a Railroad;15. Something in the Way She Moves;16. Sun on the Moon;17. Up on the Roof;18. Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight;19. She Thinks I Still Care;20. Only One;21. You Make It Easy;22. Carolina in My Mind;23. I Will Follow;24. You've Got a Friend;25. That Lonesome Road
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.