- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jamiroquai - Rock Dust Light Star
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K61560 000000000 K61560000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/09/2010;Notes:UK vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release, the seventh album from British Jazz Funk pioneers Jamiroquai. Fronted by the charis...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/09/2010;Notes:UK vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release, the seventh album from British Jazz Funk pioneers Jamiroquai. Fronted by the charismatic Jay Kay, this is the band's first album in five years, following Dynamite with the kind of catchiness that made Jamiroquai a household name. Recorded between Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, and Thailand, Rock Dust Light Star features the single 'Blue Skies', a Take That-esque uplifting pop song - a departure from tracks such as 'Space Cowboy'. This record shows the group's talent remains as strong in 2010 as it was in 1994.;Track List:1. Rock Dust Light Star;2. White Knuckle Ride;3. Smoke and Mirrors;4. All Good in the Hood;5. Hurtin';6. Blue Skies;7. Lifeline;8. She's a Fast Persuader;9. Two Completely Different Things;10. Goodbye to My Dancer;11. Never Gonna Be Another;12. Hey Floyd
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.