- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jane's Addiction - The Great Escape Artist
- Write a Review
- K59135 000000000 K59135000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/29/2011;Notes:2011 release, the fourth album from the Alt-Rock favorites. Spun through a kaleidoscope of tightly wound riffs, hypnoti...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/29/2011;Notes:2011 release, the fourth album from the Alt-Rock favorites. Spun through a kaleidoscope of tightly wound riffs, hypnotic harmonies, booming beats, and an unmistakable howl, the record announces the beginning of the next chapter for the alternative rock torchbearers. Writing began in 2010 and by early 2011 the band entered a Los Angeles studio with producer Rich Costey, who introduced Perry Farrell, Dave Navarro and Stephen Perkins to TV on the Radio's Dave Sitek with the hopes of getting him involved somehow. After a couple of lab sessions, the chemistry was obvious. Sitek stepped into the role of songwriter and bass player for the album with Navarro, and touring bassist Chris Chaney, also sharing four-string duties. Sitek helped the band evolve their alchemy, expanding the sound even more. Farrell described Sitek's distillation of electronic textures, bombastic rock, and crazed punk to Rolling Stone magazine declaring, "He's like a scientist, and he's not afraid of making a monster.";Track List:1. Underground;2. End to the Lies;3. Curiosity Kills;4. Irresistible Force (Met the Immovable Object);5. I'll Hit You Back;6. Twisted Tales;7. Ultimate Reason;8. Splash a Little Water on It;9. Broken People;10. Words Right Out of My Mouth
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.