- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jars of Clay - Inland
- Write a Review
- L29312 000000000 L29312000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/27/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release from the Christian rockers. In the summer of 2012, they arrived in Portland OR to begin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/27/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release from the Christian rockers. In the summer of 2012, they arrived in Portland OR to begin the recording process. It was their first time recording outside Nashville since 1998. In the Land of Ports, they found an immersive experience. Her wine fed their souls while her coffee sobered their minds. Once again, they submitted their songs to the discipline and rigor of the recording process. They played listened, rehearsed, felt, and listened some more. Slowly, what began to emerge was something that sounded like it might have been there all along. It was as the same time startling and familiar. Inland is the result of this journey. It is a collection of 12 moving tracks. These are songs for ordinary days creating the space between the way the world is and the way that it should be.;Special Attributes:WITH CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.