- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jason Isbell - The Nashville Sound
- Write a Review
- K57704 000000000 K57704000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the Grammy Award-winning singer, songwriter, guitarist Jason Isbell and his mighty...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release from the Grammy Award-winning singer, songwriter, guitarist Jason Isbell and his mighty band, The 400 Unit. The Nashville Sound is the follow up to 2015's critically acclaimed Something More Than Free, which won two Grammy Awards (Best Americana Album and Best American Roots Song, "24 Frames") and two Americana Music Association Awards (Album of the Year and Song of The Year, "24 Frames"). Without exaggeration, Jason Isbell has become one the most respected and celebrated songwriters of his generation. He possesses an incredible penchant for identifying and articulating some of the deepest, yet simplest, human emotions, and turning them into beautiful poetry through song. "There's no better songwriter on the planet at this moment, no one operating with the same depth, eloquence or feeling," says American Songwriter Magazine. Isbell sings of the everyday human condition with thoughtful, heartfelt, and sometimes brutal honesty, and the new album is no exception.;Track List:1. Last of My Kind;2. Cumberland Gap;3. Tupelo;4. White Man's World;5. If We Were Vampires;6. Anxiety;7. Molotov;8. Chaos and Clothes;9. Hope the High Road;10. Something to Love
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.