- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jason Lytle - Yours Truly: The Computer
- Write a Review
- #K68438 000000000 K68438000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/19/2009;Notes:After fifteen years at the helm of Grandaddy, Lytle returns with a new collection of songs that elaborates on the music...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/19/2009;Notes:After fifteen years at the helm of Grandaddy, Lytle returns with a new collection of songs that elaborates on the musical and lyrical ideas he explored in that band. The title says it all - these are songs about the treks we all make, geographically and emotionally, and the tolls those travels take. Musically, the dreamy sound-scapes mirror the dramatic environment of Lytle's newly adopted Montana, while the twang of central California farmland remains in the inflection and phrasings of the Modesto native's unmistakable voice. Electronic flourishes collide with acoustic guitars and soulful piano parts, recreating Lytle's signature electro-lo-fi atmospheres.;Track List:1. Yours Truly the Commuter;2. Brand New Sun;3. Ghost of My Old Dog;4. I Am Lost (And the Moment Cannot Last);5. Birds Encouraged Him;6. It's the Weekend;7. Fã¼Rget It;8. This Song Is the Mute Button;9. Rollin' Home Alone;10. You're Too Gone;11. Flying Thru Canyons;12. Here for Good;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.