- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jawbreaker - Jawbreaker : 24 Hour Revenge Therapy
- Write a Review
- #K54364 000000000 K54364000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2014;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including digital download that includes the album plus six bonus tracks. Digitally re-master...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2014;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including digital download that includes the album plus six bonus tracks. Digitally re-mastered edition of this 1994 album, One of the most popular and successful underground bands of the early/mid-'90s, California's JAWBREAKER melded raw vocals, a driving rhythm section and grinding guitar with complex song structures and literary lyrics, forging a distinctive style that has since influenced a generation of independent music. By the end of 1993, Jawbreaker was in full stride. The band had completed a full US tour in the summer, played several shows that October with Nirvana, and was attracting significant major label attention. 24 HOUR REVENGE THERAPY was Jawbreaker's third album. After the more progressive BIVOUAC, the trio had returned to a straight-forward, pop sound, and the resulting full-length is widely regarded as their best. The bulk of the recording was done by noted independent producer Steve Albini.;Track List:1. The Boat Dreams from the Hill;2. Indictment;3. Boxcar;4. Outpatient;5. Ashtray Monument;6. Condition Oakland;7. Ache;8. Do You Still Hate Me?;9. West Bay Invitational;10. Jinx Removing;11. In Sadding Around
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.