- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jeremy Dutcher - Wolastoqiyik Lintuwakonawa
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L60390 000000000 L60390000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/11/2019;Notes:Limited blue colored vinyl LP pressing. Includes digital download. The 2018 debut album by Canadian composer and tenor,...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:01/11/2019;Notes:Limited blue colored vinyl LP pressing. Includes digital download. The 2018 debut album by Canadian composer and tenor, Jeremy Dutcher - mixes post-classical rearrangement of his Wolastoq First Nation traditional music from 1907 of his ancestors singing forgotten songs and stories. The album is his contribution to his heritage and community in attempts to revitalize the Wolastoq language to the world, which has less than 100 speakers alive today. This ground breaking post-classical arrangements are truly one of a kind and recalls the mood of Rufus Wainwright's operatic performance or the haunting pop of Anthony & The Johnsons.;Track List:1. Mehcinut;2. Essuwonike;3. Eqpahak;4. Ultestakon;5. 'kotuwossomikhal;6. Sakomawit;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, BLUE, PURPLE, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.