- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jeremy Enigk - Return Of The Frog Queen
- Write a Review
- L27899 000000000 L27899000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/25/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Jeremy Enigk performed with legendary indie rock band Sunny Day Real Estate from 1993 to 2000. In 19...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/25/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Jeremy Enigk performed with legendary indie rock band Sunny Day Real Estate from 1993 to 2000. In 1996, following the band's first breakup (which lasted from 1995 to 1997), Enigk released his first solo album, Return of the Frog Queen. Representing a major shift in sound, it features backing from a 21-piece orchestra as he performs striking, dramatic, chamber-pop compositions that demonstrate the full breadth of his talents as a singer, musician, and songwriter. The album was produced by Greg Williamson, who also produced Sunny Day Real Estate's 1998 comeback album, How it Feels to Be Something On. Return of the Frog Queen has been out of print since it's original 1996 pressing.;Track List:1. Abegail Anne;2. Return of the Frog Queen;3. Lewis Hollow;4. Lizard;5. Carnival;6. Call Me Steam;7. Explain;8. Shade and the Black Hat;9. Fallen Heart
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.