- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jesse Dayton - The Outsider
- Write a Review
- #L26226 000000000 L26226000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/08/2018;Notes:'The Outsider' was recorded in Atlanta, Denver, Nashville and Austin during a non-stop touring cycle and mixed by Gramm...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/08/2018;Notes:'The Outsider' was recorded in Atlanta, Denver, Nashville and Austin during a non-stop touring cycle and mixed by Grammy® Award winning engineer/producer Vance Powell (who has worked with the likes of Sturgill Simpson, Chris Stapleton, Jason Isbell and Jack White). About The Outsider Dayton says, "It's a lot like my previous album The Revealer, but even more stripped down with some sweet acoustic guitar songs and some raw electric guitar work." All the influences are there the George Jones-inspired singing on "Changin' My Ways," the Outlaw country twang of Waylon and Jerry Reed on "Belly of the Beast," the angst and energy of The Clash and X on the hillbilly protest song "Charlottesville," and the deep east Texas blues and Cajun rockabilly of "May Have To Do It (But I Don't Have to Like It)" and "Hurtin' Behind The Pine Curtain." While there are many different sides to him musically, this all rolls into one big hybrid that Jesse Dayton has been honing for over 20 years.;Track List:1. May Have to Do It (Don't Have to Like It);2. Jailhouse Religion;3. Changin' My Ways;4. Hurtin' Behind the Pine Curtain;5. We Lost It;6. Tried to Quit (But I Just Quit Tryin');7. Charlottesville;8. Belly of the Beast;9. Burnin';10. Killer on the Lamb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.