- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jesus & Mary Chain - Damage And Joy
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K54078 000000000 K54078000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The legendary Jesus and May Chain - fronted by the quarrelsome Reid brothers Jim and William - relea...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:03/24/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The legendary Jesus and May Chain - fronted by the quarrelsome Reid brothers Jim and William - release their long awaited brand new studio album Damage and Joy - their first studio effort since Munki, issued back in the summer of 1998. Produced by Martin Glover aka Youth and featuring contributions from former Lush bassist Phil King and the band's touring drummer Brian Young, the highly anticipated 14-track set includes stunning lead single "Amputation" and a re-energized new version of "All Things Must Pass" which was previously showcased in the TV show Heroes. Creation Records boss and band manager Alan McGee exclaimed, "They've made another album! It's a big deal! It's kinda enormous.";Track List:1. Amputation;2. War on Peace;3. All Things Pass;4. Always Sad;5. Song for a Secret;6. The Two of Us;7. Los Feliz (Blues and Greens);8. Mood Rider;9. Presidici (Et Chapaquiditch);10. Get on Home;11. Facing Up to the Facts;12. Simian Split;13. Black and Blues;14. Can't Stop the Rock
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.