- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jg Thirlwell - Music Of The Venture Bros, Vol. 2
- Write a Review
- #K77621 000000000 K77621000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. JG Thirlwell is a Melbourne, Australia-born composer/producer/performer based in Brooklyn NY....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. JG Thirlwell is a Melbourne, Australia-born composer/producer/performer based in Brooklyn NY. After working with experimental group Nurse With Wound, Thirlwell started making his own records in 1980. He was inspired by the post-punk explosion of creativity in the UK which engendered the accessibility of DIY, as well as the writings of John Cage and systems music, among other things. Thirlwell's discography is extensive under many pseudonyms including Foetus, Steroid Maximus, Manorexia, Baby Zizanie, Wiseblood, Clint Ruin and others. If there is a common thread to his varied musical styles, it is dramatic intensity and evocative, cinematic quality. Thirlwell's oeuvre stretches the gamut from orchestrations, big band, cathartic noise-rock to abstract electronics and sound sculpture, chamber music, serial music and imaginary soundtracks - sometimes all in the same album. In addition, Thirlwell scores The Venture Brothers, a hit cartoon show on Adult Swim/Cartoon Network. Here we have the second volume of music from the series where once again Thirwell takes the listener on a cinematic roller coaster with thrilling results.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.