- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jimi Hendrix - Miami Pop Festival
- Write a Review
- K57617 000000000 K57617000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/05/2013;Notes:The May 18, 1968 Miami Pop Festival was the first major rock festival staged on the East Coast. The Experience were in ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/05/2013;Notes:The May 18, 1968 Miami Pop Festival was the first major rock festival staged on the East Coast. The Experience were in the midst of recording Electric Ladyland when they were offered the headline status by promoter Michael Lang [who would promote the Woodstock festival a year later]. Their two electrifying sets have never been released and make their debut here as part of this album. THE Jimi Hendrix Experience: MIAMI POP FESTIVAL introduces the first recorded stage performances of "Hear My Train a Comin" and "Tax Free" while showcasing definitive live takes on such classics as "Fire, " "Hey Joe, " "I Don't Live Today" and "Purple Haze". The package includes never before published photos taken at the festival and an essay by award-winning music journalist and Grammy Museum Executive Director Bob Santelli. This album includes the show as originally recorded on site by Hendrixs long term sound engineer, Eddie Kramer.;Track List:1. Introduction;2. Hey Joe;3. Foxey Lady;4. Tax Free;5. Fire;6. Hear My Train a Comin;7. I Don't Live Today;8. Red House;9. Purple Haze;10. Fire [Afternoon Show] [Version];11. Foxey Lady [Afternoon Show] [Version]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.