- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jimi Hendrix - You Can't Use My Name
- Write a Review
- #K62774 000000000 K62774000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/23/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Archive release featuring early recordings of Jimi Hendrix when he was a member of Curtis Knight and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/23/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Archive release featuring early recordings of Jimi Hendrix when he was a member of Curtis Knight and the Squires. You Can't Use My Name: Curtis Knight & The Squires (featuring Jimi Hendrix) The RSVP/PPX Sessions' title is a play on the decades-long battle Hendrix's management-first Animals bassist Chas Chandler, then his own estate-faced in order to end a 1965 contract the guitarist signed with PPX Records to be Knight's sideman. After the Jimi Hendrix Experience released Are You Experienced?, PPX released Hendrix's Knight-era tracks as an album. Another album, Got That Feeling, was planned for the U.K. in 1968 before the courts barred the release. The battle of the Knight tapes raged on for decades until July 2014, when Experience Hendrix and Sony Legacy acquired the rights of 88 studio recordings Hendrix made with Curtis Knight and the Squires between 1965 and 1967.;Track List:1. How Would You Feel;2. Gotta Have a New Dress;3. Don't Accuse Me;4. Fool for You Baby;5. No Such Animal;6. Welcome Home;7. Knock Yourself Out [Flying on Instruments];8. Simon Says;9. Station Break;10. Strange Things;11. Hornet's Nest;12. You Don't Want Me;13. You Can't Use My Name;14. Gloomy Monday
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.