- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jimmy Cliff - Best Of Jimmy Cliff
- Write a Review
- #K55664 000000000 K55664000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. A gifted songwriter and charismatic performer, Jimmy Cliff was one of Jamaica's first international ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. A gifted songwriter and charismatic performer, Jimmy Cliff was one of Jamaica's first international stars. His strongest material comes from his early years with legendary producer Leslie Kong. Together they recorded many of Jimmy's classic hits including 'Vietnam,' 'Many Rivers to Cross,' 'Wonderful World, Beautiful People'. Jimmy Cliff is the only living musician to hold the Order of Merit, the highest honor that can be granted by the Jamaican government for achievements in the arts and sciences. Cliff starred in the film The Harder They Come, which helped popularize reggae across the world. Cliff was one of five performers inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2010.;Track List:1. Hard Road to Travel C;2. Sooner or Later;3. Sufferin' in the Land;4. Keep Your Eyes on the Sparrow;5. Struggling Man;6. Wild World;7. Vietnam;8. Another Cycle;9. Wonderful World Beautiful People;10. The Harder They Come;11. Let Your Yeah Be Yeah;12. Synthetic World;13. I'm No Immigrant;14. Give and Take;15. Many Rivers to Cross;16. Going Back West;17. Sitting in Limbo;18. Come Into My Life;19. You Can Get It If You Really Want;20. Goodbye Yesterday
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.