- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jimmy Eat World - Futures
- Write a Review
- #K56153 000000000 K56153000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/08/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 2004 album from the Arizona-based emo rock band. The guitars are stacked like thick d...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/08/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 2004 album from the Arizona-based emo rock band. The guitars are stacked like thick diamonds, the vocals are way out front and buttressed by sweet harmonies in the choruses, the drums sound large, and the mix is loaded with sweetening from acoustic guitars, keyboards, and female vocals. In the process, they sacrificed the immediacy of the previous record, but they gained an epic and weighty feel. Jimmy Eat World exemplify all that is the modern radio rock sound. Singing and playing with a conviction and sincerity that will melt the heart of even the most stoic of listeners, they produce rousing, well-crafted anthems along the lines of Third Eye Blind at their roughest or a more polished Green Day.;Track List:1. Futures;2. Just Tonight;3. Work;4. Kill;5. The World You Love;6. Pain;7. Drugs or Me;8. Polaris;9. Nothingwrong;10. Night Drive;11. 23;12. Shame
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.