- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joe Bonamassa - The Ballad Of John Henry
- Write a Review
- #K61181 000000000 K61181000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:Limited double 180gm, black vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold jacket including digital download. The Ballad of Joh...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/04/2016;Notes:Limited double 180gm, black vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold jacket including digital download. The Ballad of John Henry is the seventh studio album by American blues rock musician Joe Bonamassa. Produced by Kevin Shirley, it was released on February 24, 2009 and topped the US Billboard Top Blues Albums chart. When he was only 12 years old, Bonamassa opened for B.B. King. Since then, he has played alongside such artists as Stephen Stills, Eric Clapton, Blondie Chaplin, Foreigner, Buddy Guy, Steve Winwood, Warren Haynes, and Derek Trucks among others. His career highlights include performances at the Royal Albert Hall and a Grammy Award nomination in 2013. In addition to his music career, Joe Bonamassa runs a nonprofit organization called the Keeping the Blues Alive Foundation, whose mission it is to further music education by funding scholarships and providing music education resources to schools in need.;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.