- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joe Cocker - Mad Dogs & Englishmen
- Write a Review
- K56708 000000000 K56708000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/11/2011;Track List:1. Introduction 0:45;2. Honky Tonk Women 3:35;3. Introduction 0:18;4. Sticks and Stones 2:30;5. Cry Me a River 3:5...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/11/2011;Track List:1. Introduction 0:45;2. Honky Tonk Women 3:35;3. Introduction 0:18;4. Sticks and Stones 2:30;5. Cry Me a River 3:50;6. Bird on the Wire 6:15;7. Feelin' Alright 5:30;8. Superstar 4:55;9. Introduction 0:15;10. Let's Go Get Stoned 7:15;11. Blue Medley: (12:47);12. Introduction 0:20;13. Girl from the North Country 2:30;14. Give Peace a Chance 4:20;15. Introduction 0:40;16. She Came in Thru the Bathroom Window 2:50;17. Space Captain 4:55;18. The Letter 4:20;19. Delta Lady 5:35;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.