- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joe Emerson - Dreamin' Wild
- Write a Review
- #K56352 000000000 K56352000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/26/2012;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this 1979 album that has become one of the most talked...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/26/2012;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition of this 1979 album that has become one of the most talked-about privately-pressed albums of the '70s. Dreamin' Wild is the sonic vision of the talented Emerson boys, recorded in a family built home studio in rural Washington State. Situated in the unlikely blink-and-you-missed-it town of Fruitland and far removed from the late 1970s punk movement and the larger disco boom, Donnie and Joe tilled their own musical soil, channeling bedroom pop jams, raw funk, and yacht rock. The duo's 'Baby' is an extremely haunting slice of Psych Folk laced with Soul. Light in the Attic.;Track List:1. Good Time;2. Give Me the Chance;3. Baby;4. Feels Like the Sun;5. Love Is;6. Don't Go Lovin' Nobody Else;7. Dream Full of Dreams;8. My Heart;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.