- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Joe Walsh - Analog Man
- Write a Review
- K59875 000000000 K59875000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/22/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 solo album from the Grammy-winning Rock 'n' Roll singer, songwriter, guitarist and Eagles membe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/22/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 solo album from the Grammy-winning Rock 'n' Roll singer, songwriter, guitarist and Eagles member. Analog Man is Joe's first solo album in two decades. The album is both modern and timelessly soulful, packed with Walsh's beloved wit, charm and chops it delivers an incredibly raw and intimate sound. Walsh, best known for his powerful guitar licks, joined the Eagles in 1976 and is credited for bringing a harder rock sound to the band with the acclaimed Hotel California, the Long Run and Eagles Live. A singer-songwriter and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee, Walsh has entertained for more than four decades, not only as a solo artist, but as part of admired bands like the James Gang and Barnstorm. The album was produced by Jeff Lynne and Joe Walsh with Tommy Lee James co-writing some of the tracks. "Lucky That Way," one of Walsh's favorites off the album, speaks to the extraordinary life he's lived, even through the hurdles, and features Ringo Starr, his real life brother-in-law, on drums. The song ironically serves as a mature sequel to Walsh's famed "Life's Been Good" and for Walsh, life is just that.;Track List:1. Analog Man;2. Wrecking Ball;3. Lucky That Way;4. Spanish Dancer;5. Band Played on;6. Family;7. One Day at a Time;8. Hi-Roller Baby;9. Funk 50;10. India
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.