- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Coltrane - Stardust
- Write a Review
- #K55336 000000000 K55336000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/25/2014;Notes:Stardust is an album credited to jazz musician John Coltrane, released in 1963 on Prestige Records, catalogue 7268. It ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/25/2014;Notes:Stardust is an album credited to jazz musician John Coltrane, released in 1963 on Prestige Records, catalogue 7268. It is assembled from unissued results of two separate recording sessions at the studio of Rudy Van Gelder in Hackensack, New Jersey in 1958. As Coltrane's fame grew during the 1960s long after he had stopped recording for the label, Prestige used unissued recordings to create new marketable albums without Coltrane's input or approval. John Coltrane - tenor saxophone, Wilbur Harden - flugelhorn, Freddie Hubbard - trumpet, Red Garland - piano, Paul Chambers - bass, Jimmy Cobb - drums, Arthur Taylor - drums.;Track List:1. Stardust;2. Time After Time;3. Love Thy Neighbor;4. Then I'll Be Tired of You
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.