- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Fahey - Christmas With, Vol. II
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K67801 000000000 K67801000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing housed in a tip-on jacket per the original packaging. Fingerstyle guitarist John Fahey ...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing housed in a tip-on jacket per the original packaging. Fingerstyle guitarist John Fahey followed on the success of his first Christmas record, 1968's The New Possibility, with this 1975 title. Though the track list features traditional titles, the acoustic, solo and duet arrangements are anything but. Fahey plucks his way across the melodies, taking each song to surreal, new heights. Available as a standalone album for the first time in 30 years.;Track List:1. Oh Holy Night;2. Medley: Oh Tannenbaum / Angels We Have Heard on High / Jingle Bells;3. Russian Christmas Overture;4. White Christmas;5. Carol of the Bells;6. Christmas Fantasy Part 1;7. Christmas Fantasy Part 2
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.