- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Legend - Get Lifted
- Write a Review
- K56748 000000000 K56748000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/17/2013;Notes:Get Lifted is the debut studio album by American singer John Legend, released via Kanye West's GOOD Music label on Dece...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/17/2013;Notes:Get Lifted is the debut studio album by American singer John Legend, released via Kanye West's GOOD Music label on December 28, 2004 in the United States. MUSIC ON VINYL VINYL LP;Track List:1. Prelude;2. Let's Get Lifted;3. Used to Love U Alright;4. She Don't Have to Know;5. Number One;6. I Can Change;7. Ordinary People Stay with You;8. Let's Get Lifted Again;9. So High;10. Refuge (When It's Cold Outside);11. It Don't Have to Change;12. Live It Up;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.