- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Mayall - Nobody Told Me
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L54024 000000000 L54024000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/22/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. British blues master John Mayall, who turned 85 in November 2018, releases his newest album Nobody T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/22/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. British blues master John Mayall, who turned 85 in November 2018, releases his newest album Nobody Told Me. It features an impressive list of guests, all personal favorites of the guitarist, including Alex Lifeson of Rush, Todd Rundgren, Joe Bonamassa, Larry McCray, Carolyn Wonderland and Steven Van Zandt from Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band and his own Disciples Of Soul. Nobody Told Me also features Mayall's current band of Chicago rhythm section Greg Rzab (bass) and Jay Davenport (drums), along with Billy Watts (Lucinda Williams) on rhythm guitar and regular horn section, whose other notable residency is in the house band for The Late Show with Conan O'Brien. "This project has been a true labour of love for me," Mayall says, "and I can't wait for people to hear the fireworks that took place.";Track List:1. What Have I Done Wrong (Featuring Joe Bonamassa) 03:55;2. The Moon Is Full (Featuring Larry McCrary) 04:55;3. Evil and Here to Stay (Featuring Alex Lifeson) 04:48;4. That's What Love Will Make You Do (Featuring Todd Rundgren) 03:54;5. Like It Like You Do (Featuring Carolyn Wonderland) 03:46;6. Distant Lonesome Train (Featuring Carolyn Wonderland) 04:34;7. Delta Hurricane (Featuring Joe Bonamassa) 04:59;8. It's So Tough (Featuring Steven Van Zandt) 04:20;9. Nobody Told Me (Featuring Carolyn Wonderland) 07:23
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.