- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Mayall's Bluesbreakers - Live in 1967- Volume 2
- Write a Review
- #K73931 000000000 K73931000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. In 1967, before there was a Fleetwood Mac, Peter Green, John McVie and Mick Fleetwood were John Maya...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. In 1967, before there was a Fleetwood Mac, Peter Green, John McVie and Mick Fleetwood were John Mayall's Bluesbreakers. The four musicians were only together for three months, which makes it even more remarkable that a staunch fan from Holland was able to sneak a one channel reel to reel tape recorder into five London clubs and capture this exciting glimpse into music history. For almost fifty years these tapes have remained unheard until John recently got them and began restoring them with the technical assistance of Eric Corne of Forty Below Records. Corne adds "While the source recording was very rough and the final result is certainly not hi-fidelity, it does succeed in allowing us to hear how spectacular these performances are.";Track List:1. Tears in My Eyes (Live);2. Your Funeral and My Trial (Live);3. So Many Roads (Live);4. Bye Bye Bird (Live);5. Please Don't Tell (Live);6. Sweet Little Angel (Live);7. Talk to Your Daughter (Live);8. Bad Boy (Live);9. Stormy Monday (Live);10. Greeny (Live);11. Ridin' on the L N (Live);12. Chicago Line (Live);13. Double Trouble (Live)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.