- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Moreland - High on Tulsa Heat
- Write a Review
- K56949 000000000 K56949000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:Stripped-down arrangements rooted in gritty rock and roll punctuate and cushion Moreland's compositions. Tracks includi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:Stripped-down arrangements rooted in gritty rock and roll punctuate and cushion Moreland's compositions. Tracks including "Hang Me in the Tulsa County Stars," "Heart's Too Heavy," and "Cleveland County Blues" set the tone, trafficking in relentless honesty and folk. Buoyant lament "Sad Baptist Rain" tackles internal conflict. If "Sad Baptist Rain" is about self-acceptance, "White Flag" warns of self-destruction. "American Flags in Black and White," grapples with nostalgia, and while Moreland initially seems to condemn it, he ends up acknowledging it's comfort, framing the past as everyone's guilty pleasure. The album also includes the first recording of live show staple "Cherokee." Based on a vivid dream, the song explores longing, shame, forgiveness, and love.;Track List:1. Hang Me in the Tulsa County Stars;2. Heart's Too Heavy;3. Cleveland County Blues;4. White Flag;5. Sad Baptist Rain;6. Cherokee;7. Losing Sleep Tonight;8. American Flags in Black White;9. You Don't Care for Me Enough to Cry;10. High on Tulsa Heat
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.