- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Paul White - The Long Goodbye
- Write a Review
- #K72861 000000000 K72861000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/22/2013;Notes:A dark, brooding, and brilliant piece of work by John Paul White (award-winning songwriter and half of the Grammy®-nomi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/22/2013;Notes:A dark, brooding, and brilliant piece of work by John Paul White (award-winning songwriter and half of the Grammy®-nominated, Billboard chart-toppers Civil Wars). Recorded at the legendary FAME Studios in Muscle Shoals (Aretha Franklin, Little Richard), this solo album presents a fresh take on the classic Southern Gothic style, presented by the then-unknown undiscovered talent. Set to be released on Columbia, it was recorded & produced by Mike Hedges (U2, the Cure) and set to be a landmark launching pad for White's career until the Civil Wars took off and all plans for this record were set aside.;Track List:1. Losing Me;2. Black Cloud;3. Alien;4. This Life;5. Call It Love;6. Come Over;7. Holiday;8. September;9. Over My Head;10. Neon;11. Home;12. Sleepwalking
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.