- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Williams - Jaws (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K60260 000000000 K60260000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Original soundtrack to the 1975 motion picture. John Williams composed the film's score, which earne...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Original soundtrack to the 1975 motion picture. John Williams composed the film's score, which earned him an Academy Award and was later ranked the sixth greatest score by the American Film Institute. The main "shark" theme, a simple alternating pattern of two notes became a classic piece of suspense music, synonymous with approaching danger. Williams described the theme as "grinding away at you, just as a shark would do, instinctual, relentless, unstoppable." the piece was performed by tuba player Tommy Johnson. When asked by Johnson why the melody was written in such a high register and not played by the more appropriate French horn, Williams responded that he wanted it to sound "a little more threatening".;Track List:1. Main Title (Theme from 'Jaws');2. Chrissie's Death;3. Promenade (Tourists on the Menu);4. Out to Sea;5. The Indianapolis Story;6. Sea Attack Number One;7. One Barrel Chase;8. Preparing the Cage;9. Night Search;10. The Underwater Siege;11. Hand to Hand Combat;12. End Title (Theme from 'Jaws')
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.