- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
John Williams - Star Wars Trilogy (Utah Symphony Orchestra) (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K58020 000000000 K58020000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP reissue of this best-selling album. First released in 1983, this compilation of music from the origina...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/01/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP reissue of this best-selling album. First released in 1983, this compilation of music from the original three films, (Star Wars/Empire/Jedi) is one of the best-selling albums ever released by the seminal film music label, Varèse Sarabande. Officially endorsed by Lucasfilm and composer John Williams, the outer packaging contains actual stills from each of the three original Star Wars films and a letter from John Williams that consumers can read on the back of the album. While it features music composed by Williams, the music contained on this release was performed by the Utah Symphony Orchestra conducted by Varujan Kojian. The album was produced for That's Entertainment Records and Varese Sarabande Records by George Korngold.;Track List:1. Star Wars: Main Title;2. Princess Leia's Theme;3. Here They Come;4. The Empire Strikes Back: The Asteroid Field;5. Yoda's Theme;6. The Imperial March;7. Return of the Jedi: Parade of the Ewoks;8. Luke and Leia;9. Fight with Tie Fighters;10. Jabba the Hutt;11. Darth Vader's Death;12. The Forest Battle;13. Finale
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.