- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Johnny Cash - American Recordings
- Write a Review
- K54140 000000000 K54140000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/03/2014;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 1994 album from the Country legend. AMERICAN RECORDINGS is the 81st album by Johnny C...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/03/2014;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 1994 album from the Country legend. AMERICAN RECORDINGS is the 81st album by Johnny Cash. It was the first album issued by American Recordings after its name change from Def American, the album being named after the new label. In 2003, the album was ranked number 364 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of the 500 greatest albums of all time. To the present day, Cash's studio albums for the American series have continued to sell extremely well.;Track List:1. Delia's Gone;2. Let the Train Blow the Whistle;3. Beast in Me;4. Drive on;5. Why Me Lord;6. Thirteen;7. Oh Bury Me Not (Introduction: A Cowboy's Prayer);8. Bird on a Wire;9. Tennessee Stud;10. Down There By the Train;11. Redemption;12. Like a Soldier;13. Man Who Couldn't Cry
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.