- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Johnny Cash - At San Quentin
- Write a Review
- K57835 000000000 K57835000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/28/2010;Notes:At San Quentin is the 31st overall album by Johnny Cash recorded live at San Quentin State Prison on February 24, 1969 ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/28/2010;Notes:At San Quentin is the 31st overall album by Johnny Cash recorded live at San Quentin State Prison on February 24, 1969 and released on June 4 of that same year. The concert was filmed by Granada Television, produced and directed by Michael Darlow. The album was a follow-up to Cash's previous live album, the critically acclaimed and commercially successful At Folsom Prison. The album was certified gold on August 12, 1969, platinum and double platinum on November 21, 1986, and triple platinum on March 27, 2003 by the RIAA. The album was nominated for a number of Grammy Awards, including Album of the Year and won Best Male Country Vocal Performance for "A Boy Named Sue." In 2010, the album was reissued on vinyl by Sundazed Records with the original Columbia catalog number LP 5362. The reissued Sundazed vinyl is an exact copy of the original record except that the back cover has a barcode and indicates it is a Sundazed issue.;Track List:1. Wanted Man;2. Wreck of the Old 97;3. I Walk the Line;4. Darling Companion;5. Starkville City Jail;6. San Quentin;7. San Quentin;8. A Boy Named Sue;9. Peace in the Valley;10. Folsom Prison Blues
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.