- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Johnny Cash - Live at Town Hall Party 1959
- Write a Review
- #K79134 000000000 K79134000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/20/2003;Notes:Recorded August 8, 1959 - All tracks previously unissued on LP FIRST TIME ON VINYL-The birth of country cool! The Johnn...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/20/2003;Notes:Recorded August 8, 1959 - All tracks previously unissued on LP FIRST TIME ON VINYL-The birth of country cool! The Johnny Cash you hear on these two remarkable live performances is not the venerable legend of today. This was the young, feral Cash, full of piss, vinegar and sly orneriness. Even to those who know every note, joke and guitar lick on Johnny Cash At Folsom Prison or San Quentin, hearing Cash in his prime, aided and abetted by the Tennessee Two, guitarist Luther Perkins and bassist Marshall Grant, is a revelation. These historic documents, sourced directly from the 1958 and 1959 kinescope reels, capture Cash in his most revolutionary days, laying the bedrock of all that was to come and-despite age and infirmities-continues today.;Track List:1. Town Hall Party Intro;2. Guess Things Happen That Way;3. Five Feet High and Rising;4. Johnny Introduces the Band;5. I Got Stripes;6. The Ways of a Woman in Love;7. Big River;8. Frankie's Man Johnny;9. I Walk the Line;10. Pickin' Time;11. Folsom Prison Blues;12. Don't Take Your Guns to Town;13. I Was There When It Happened;14. Heartbreak Hotel;15. I Got Stripes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.