- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Johnny Cash - Live from Austin TX
- Write a Review
- K56816 000000000 K56816000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/28/2012;Notes:Reissue of this classic live performance from the Country/Rock legend, originally taped for the Austin City Limits seri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/28/2012;Notes:Reissue of this classic live performance from the Country/Rock legend, originally taped for the Austin City Limits series in 1987. This release contains a stunning collection of his hits all performed in an intimate setting along with June Carter Cash and Johnny's long-time backing band.;Track List:1. Ring of Fire;2. Folsom Prison Blues;3. Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down;4. I Walk the Line;5. The Wall;6. Long Black Veil;7. Big River;8. I'll Go Somewhere and Sing My Songs Again;9. Let Him Roll;10. Ballad of Barbara;11. Sam Stone;12. (Ghost) Riders in the Sky;13. Where Did We Go Right?;14. I Walk the Line (Outro)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.