- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Johnny Cash - Now Here's Johnny
- Write a Review
- #K72145 000000000 K72145000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. From the minute he walked into Sun Studios, Johnny Cash began a legendary career that would see him ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. From the minute he walked into Sun Studios, Johnny Cash began a legendary career that would see him become one of the biggest and most influential musicians of our time. Though only on Sun for three years from 1955-1958, Johnny made some of his most legendary recordings there. When he moved on to Columbia Records, Johnny left behind a large cache of material which Sun happily compiled and released on LPs throughout the 60's, mixing Cash's singles-sides with previously unissued recordings. The resulting platters were a goldmine for fans eager to hear more from country's newest superstar. From the original Sun masters, featuring many raw, in-the-studio sides (sans overdubs) - the Man in Black has never sounded better! For what would be his 10th album release, Sun continued to mine it's deep reservoir of Cash recordings for Now Here's Johnny Cash. Inaugural single "Hey Porter" makes it's first LP appearance and signals a recurring theme for Cash's songs, trains and the American railroad system. It also contains a cover of Don Gibson's "Oh Lonesome Me," which hit #13 on the Country Singles Chart and #93 on the Pop Singles Chart. Though well into his Columbia career at this point, Sam Phillips and Sun continued to be a major part of Cash's success.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.