- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Johnny Cash - Rockabilly Blues
- Write a Review
- #K77763 000000000 K77763000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/23/2013;Notes:Rockabilly Blues by Johnny Cash. Rockabilly Blues is the 64th album by American country singer Johnny Cash, released on...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/23/2013;Notes:Rockabilly Blues by Johnny Cash. Rockabilly Blues is the 64th album by American country singer Johnny Cash, released on Columbia Records in 1980 (see 1980 in music). It is a collection of songs in the rockabilly style. Highlights include "Cold Lonesome Morning," which had some minor chart success (No. 53 in the country charts), "Without Love," by his son-in-law, Nick Lowe, and a cover of the witty "The Twentieth Century is Almost Over." The first two of the aforementioned songs were the only singles from the album, though "Without Love" hardly enjoyed any chart success, peaking at No. 78. "The Twentieth Century is Almost Over" was re-recorded five years later by Cash and Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson and Kris Kristofferson, collectively known as The Highwaymen, on their first album entitled Highwayman, though it was, in essence, a duet with Nelson.;Track List:1. Cold Lonesome Morning;2. Without Love;3. W-O-M-A-N;4. The Cowboy Who Started the Fight;5. The Twentieth Century Is Almost Over;6. Rockabilly Blues;7. The Last Time;8. She's a Go-Er;9. It Ain't Nothing New Babe;10. One Way Rider
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.