- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Johnny Cash - Sings Hank Williams
- Write a Review
- #K72174 000000000 K72174000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. From the minute he walked into Sun Studios, Johnny Cash began a legendary career that would see him ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. From the minute he walked into Sun Studios, Johnny Cash began a legendary career that would see him become one of the biggest and most influential musicians of our time. Though only on Sun for three years from 1955-1958, Johnny made some of his most legendary recordings there. When he moved on to Columbia Records, Johnny left behind a large cache of material which Sun happily compiled and released on LPs throughout the 60's, mixing Cash's singles-sides with previously unissued recordings. The resulting platters were a goldmine for fans eager to hear more from country's newest superstar. From the original Sun masters, featuring many raw, in-the-studio sides (sans overdubs) - the Man in Black has never sounded better! Released on June 15, 1960, Johnny Cash Sings Hank Williams is not quite an accurate title. Only four of the album's twelve tracks are Hank Williams' songs with all but one of the remaining tracks composed by Cash. Whatever the title, this is a fantastic collection of early tracks from Sun, including "Straight A's in Love, " "I Walk the Line" and "Folsom Prison Blues." Also included is the lean rocker "Mean Eyed Cat, " featuring hot rockabilly licks from Luther Perkins. A thrilling platter from start to finish!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.