- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Johnny Cash & Bob Dylan - Singer & the Song
- Write a Review
- K60438 000000000 K60438000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/25/2014;Track List:1. Blowin' in the Wind (Broadside Show May 1962) - Bob Dylan;2. In the Jailhouse Now - Johnny Cash;3. Baby Let Me ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/25/2014;Track List:1. Blowin' in the Wind (Broadside Show May 1962) - Bob Dylan;2. In the Jailhouse Now - Johnny Cash;3. Baby Let Me Follow You Down - Bob Dylan;4. Five Feet High and Rising - Johnny Cash;5. Fixin' to Die - Bob Dylan;6. Busted - Johnny Cash;7. In My Time of Dyin' - Bob Dylan;8. I'm Free from the Chain Gang Now - Johnny Cash;9. Delia's Gone - Johnny Cash;10. Mixed-Up Confusion - Bob Dylan;11. Transfusion Blues - Johnny Cash;12. Standing on the Highway (Folksinger's Choice 11th March 1961) - Bob Dylan;13. The Rebel - Johnny Yuma - Johnny Cash;14. Talkin' New York - Bob Dylan;15. The Smiling Bill McCall - Johnny Cash;16. House of the Rising Sun - Bob Dylan;17. Highway 51 - Bob Dylan;18. Don't Take Your Guns to Town - Johnny Cash;19. Corrinna Corrinna - Bob Dylan;20. In Them Old Cottonfields Back Home - Johnny Cash;21. He Was a Friend of Mine (Riverside Church NYC July 1961) - Bob Dylan;22. Tennessee Flat-Top Box - Johnny Cash;23. Freight Train Blues - Bob Dylan;24. Frankie's Man Johnny - Johnny Cash;25. I Walk the Line - Johnny Cash;26. See That My Grave Is Kept Clean - Bob Dylan;27. So Doggone Lonesome - Johnny Cash;28. Sally Gal (Wnyc Radio Studio NYC 29 Oct 61) - Bob Dylan;29. Girl in Saskatoon - Johnny Cash;30. The Death of Emmett Till (Broadside Show May 1962) - Bob Dylan;31. What Do I Care - Johnny Cash;32. Man of Constant Sorrow - Bob Dylan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.