- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Johnny Thunders & Heartbreakers - L.A.M.F. - Live at the Village Gate 1977
- Write a Review
- K54782 000000000 K54782000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:Limited edition opaque pink colored vinyl LP pressing. Previously unreleased live recording of Johnny Thunders & The He...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:Limited edition opaque pink colored vinyl LP pressing. Previously unreleased live recording of Johnny Thunders & The Heartbreakers at the peak of their powers performing at the Village Gate in 1977. These shows are referred to by band member Walter Lure, as the best that The Heartbreakers ever played. The blazing 13-track set features special guests Robert Gordon and New York Doll Sylvain Sylvain, on a rare performance of the Carl Perkins classic "Boppin The Blues" plus "Chinese Rock," "Born To Loose" and more.;Track List:1. Chinese Rocks;2. Pirate Love;3. Get Off the Phone;4. All By Myself;5. Let Go;6. Can't Keep My Eyes on You;7. Chatterbox;8. One Track Mind;9. Take a Chance with Me;10. Born Too Loose;11. Boppin the Blues;12. Do You Love Me;13. I Wanna Be Loved
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.