- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jonathan Rado - Law and Order
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K84566 000000000 K84566000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/03/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 solo release from the Foxygen member. Jonathan Rado is a songwriter, a staid performer, an evan...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:09/03/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 solo release from the Foxygen member. Jonathan Rado is a songwriter, a staid performer, an evangelical producer the 23-year-old California native's solo project is a deliciously self-conscious piece of esoteric apocrypha. On his debut solo album Law and Order, the San Fernando Valley and the Lower East Side flirt over muddy coffee, get married over corned beef, and give birth to a Motown drum beat - but something is amiss. For example, there is no bass line on LA-psychedelic-dance-jam 'Seven Horses,' and not a single hand clap satisfies the droning singer's gently repetitive request, 'If you feel it all, clap your hands.' 'Hand in Mine' sounds like an idea Johnny Cash had while sleepwalking through a fever dream. 'All the Lights Went Out in Georgia' is a self-loathing diary entry thrown into a fire, and 'Pot of Gold' gets too drunk, freaks out and starts hitting on everybody. So Rado wraps up the album and apologizes to everyone, promising not to invite that guy over anymore.;Track List:1. Seven Horses;2. Hand in Mine;3. Looking 4A Girl Like U;4. Dance Away Your Ego;5. I Wood;6. Faces;7. Oh Suzanna!;8. All the Lights Went Out in Georgia;9. I Wanna Feel It Now!!!;10. Would You Always Be at Home;11. Law Order;12. Pot of Gold;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.