- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Judas Priest - Rocka Rolla
- Write a Review
- K60703 000000000 K60703000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing in matt finish sleeve with '60s style inner bag! Rocka Rolla is a solid album with 1...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing in matt finish sleeve with '60s style inner bag! Rocka Rolla is a solid album with 10 great hard- rocking tracks, first released in 1974. This is the seminal debut album from one of the key founders of heavy metal, acknowledged the world over. And, yes, they are indeed the pioneers of the that 'leather-and-studs' look, the metal standard gear, which thereafter has been adopted by numerous bands and fans all over the world.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.