- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Julee Cruise - Floating Into the Night
- Write a Review
- #K65340 000000000 K65340000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/17/2015;Notes:Floating into the Night is the debut album by the American dream pop musician Julee Cruise. It was released on Septembe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/17/2015;Notes:Floating into the Night is the debut album by the American dream pop musician Julee Cruise. It was released on September 12, 1989 on Warner Bros. Records. _x000D_ Contains 'Falling' (theme song of Twin Peaks) Music written & produced by Angelo Badalamenti & David Lynch Floating into the Night was produced, and all songs were written by, composer Angelo Badalamenti and film director David Lynch. Badalamenti composed the music to which Lynch wrote the lyrics. Two singles were released from the album: "Falling" and "Rockin' Back Inside My Heart", both of which are featured in Lynch's television series, Twin Peaks. An instrumental version of "Falling" is used as the theme song to the series. In addition to the two singles, a number of other tracks from Floating into the Night appeared in Twin Peaks, including "Into the Night", "The Nightingale" and "The World Spins". "Mysteries of Love" is featured in Lynch's 1986 film Blue Velvet  "Rockin' Back Inside My Heart", "Into the Night", "I Float Alone" and "The World Spins" are performed in the 1990 Lynch production Industrial Symphony No. 1  and "The World Spins" is featured on the soundtrack to the 2003 film The Company.;Track List:1. Floating;2. Falling (Theme Song of Twin Peaks) Music Written Produced By Angelo Badalamenti David Lynch;3. I Remember;4. Rockin' Back;5. Inside My Heart;6. Mysteries of Love;7. Into the Night;8. I Float Alone;9. The Nightingale;10. The Swan;11. The World Spins
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.