- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Julian Lage & Chris Eldridge - Mount Royal
- Write a Review
- #K60063 000000000 K60063000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/14/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Mount Royal, the second full-length album from virtuosic guitar duo Julian Lage & Chri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/14/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Mount Royal, the second full-length album from virtuosic guitar duo Julian Lage & Chris Eldridge, is a testament to the visceral power of incredible musicianship and true creative collaboration. Produced by Gabe Witcher (one of Eldridge's fellow Punch Brothers), Mount Royal includes eight originals, several reimagined versions of old bluegrass songs, and a cover of Eddie Vedder's 'Sleeping By Myself' that is as engrossing as it is surprising. The arrangements on the album's twelve, mostly instrumental tracks feature complex, rollicking guitar lines one would expect from such technically gifted players, but these moments are allowed to breathe. That is, Lage and Eldridge understand the potency of space in their compositions, and the sonic hills and valleys illustrate that greatness often lies in the unexpected. Lage's notable jazz background is apparent, yet Mount Royal ventures into old-time, gospel and bluegrass without ever settling into one genre. The energy between Lage and Eldridge is remarkable, and Mount Royal does not fail in conveying the pair's mutual passion for the acoustic guitar and respect for collaboration.;Track List:1. Bone Collector;2. Rygar;3. Everything Must Go;4. Things in Life;5. Old Grimes;6. Henry;7. Sleeping By Myself;8. Broadcast;9. Goldacre;10. Lion's Share;11. Living in the Mississippi Valley;12. Greener Grass
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.